Norwegian police say that on Friday they will again interrogate the 32-year-old suspect in last week’s bombing and shooting massacre that killed at least 76 people.

Police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby told a news conference on Thursday they will interview Anders Behring Breivik again, but did not indicate what they would ask him about.

Breivik was arrested at the end of the shooting rampage at a youth camp and has confessed to the attack and the bombing several hours earlier in Oslo’s government quarter.

Breivik claimed wide contact with individuals and groups he says support his opposition to immigration. But questions persist about whether there was a genuine network or if Breivik’s statements were exaggerations.

More In: International | News