Tube Investments of India Limited (TII) achieved a consolidated revenue of Rs. 8,834 crore for the year ended March 31, 2014, a growth of 14 per cent over the previous year. The profit after minority interest for the year 2013-14 was at Rs. 311 crore against Rs. 289 crore. During the quarter ended March 31, 2014 the consolidated revenue grew by 8 per cent to Rs. 2282 crore. The net profit after minority interest was up by 15 per cent at Rs. 69 crore against Rs. 60 crore crore in the year-ago period. The directors have recommended a final dividend of Rs. 0.50 per share (25 per cent of the face value of Rs. 2). An interim dividend of Rs. 1.50 per share was already paid.
Updated: May 7, 2014 00:07 IST
Tube Investments Q4 net up 15 %
- Arabian Sea storm may develop into a cyclone, target Gujarat
- Realty sector could not leverage market recovery, says JLL chief
- Met Dept puts out cyclone watch in Arabian Sea
- Low-pressure area in Arabian Sea likely to turn into depression by Friday
- Ganga to act as fuel carriageway for 21 power projects