News

Five-year-old gets his head stuck in a pressure cooker in MP

more-in

A five-year-old boy’s head got accidentally stuck in a pressure cooker while playing with it in Madhya Pradesh. The boy put the cooker over his head while playing with it at his home in Sali Choka village of Narsinghpur district. However, the cooker got stuck and the boy, who was crying furiously, was rushed to a shop where the cooker was removed using a hand saw.

Why you should pay for quality journalism - Click to know more

Related Topics Videos News
Recommended for you

Printable version | Jan 20, 2020 7:10:16 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/videos/news-videos/article7624668.ece

Next Story