Karnataka

Plumber electrocuted

A 32-year-old plumber was electrocuted after he came in contact with a live electric cable which was passing over a house at Kalluru in Gubbi taluk of Tumakuru district on Wednesday.

The police said Nagaraj, a resident of Karigondapalya, was fixing a Syntex tank on top of Parappa’s building in Kalluru when he came in contact with the live electric cable and died on the spot.

He was immediately taken to the hospital but was declared brought dead.

Why you should pay for quality journalism - Click to know more

Recommended for you
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Apr 7, 2020 2:21:50 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/plumber-electrocuted/article24155335.ece

Next Story