Tiruchirapalli

SASTRA releases rank list

The top 75 students joining B.Tech programmes at SASTRA, a Deemed to be a University, will receive a hundred per cent scholarship in view of the 75 th Indian Independence celebration.

The University on Saturday released the rank list for admission to B.Tech courses based on JEE-Main scores and Higher Secondary School Leaving Examination marks for Stream 1 list (for 70% of seats) and the Class XII aggregate scores for Stream 2 ( remaining 30% cent of seats) without conducting entrance examination.

Detailed rank lists are available at www.sastra.edu and merit-based transparent online counselling will commence from August 14, according a University release.


Our code of editorial values

  1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
  2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
  3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
  4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
  5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.

Printable version | Aug 13, 2022 9:05:42 pm | https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Tiruchirapalli/sastra-releases-rank-list/article65765415.ece