1. According to new data, what makes up more than two-thirds of the known universe?
2. Recently President Barack Obama told a child that one edible green plant in the cabbage family was his favourite food. Name the vegetable.
3. In music, what is a demisemiquaver note?
4. Who is the actual author of The Cuckoo’s Calling, a story about a war veteran turned private investigator, written under the name Robert Galbraith?
5. What is the function of the Flamme rouge at the Tour de France?
6. Which Marvel superhero made his first appearance in “Tales of Suspense #39” in March 1963?
7. What is the study and collection of paper currency and banknotes called?
8. Which European nation’s National anthem is “The Wilhelmus”?
9. Name the fifth confirmed satellite of Pluto discovered in 2012.
10. Which colour clothing is not allowed in tournament table tennis?
11. In the Bible, who brought the walls of Jericho down with his army’s sound of trumpets?
12. If the Capital city was Port au Prince, then in which country are you in?
13. Which influential 20th Century world leader apparently kept his famous moustache to balance his large nose?
14. In a case that became famous, for what ‘crime’ was a Tennessee schoolteacher John T. Scopes tried and found guilty in 1925?
15. Who is the Greek equivalent of the Roman god Cupid?
1. Dark Energy; 2. Broccoli; 3. A note played for 1/32 of the duration of a whole note; 4. J.K. Rowling; 5. It is a red flag which indicates there is 1km to go in that day’s stage; 6. Iron Man; 7. Notaphily; 8. The Netherlands; 9. Styx; 10. White; 11. Joshua; 12. Haiti; 13. Adolf Hitler; 14. Teaching Darwin’s Theory of Evolution; 15. Eros.