1. The versatile Sampooran Singh Kalra made headlines recently. How do we better know him and what honour has been bestowed on him?
2. If Caan was Sonny and Pacino was Michael, then who was Fredo?
3. Which ‘cult’ trilogy had the tagline ‘Reality is a thing of the past’?
4. What is the name of the production company launched by actor Madhavan about seven years ago?
5. Which R.D. Burman number, in a Shammi Kapoor-starrer, was ‘inspired’ by The Beatles’ ‘I wanna hold your hand’?
6. In which flick does Gloria Swanson mouth these famous lines “I am big! It's the pictures that got small”?
7. If Stalin’s son Udhayanidhi has Red Giant Movies, then what does Dayanidhi Azhagiri have?
8. If Rajesh Khanna was Anand Sehgal, then what was Amitabh Bachchan in the evergreen Anand?
9. Which Grammy-winning crooner has tried her acting skills in The Bachelor and Glitter?
10. Name the school where the acclaimed Dead Poets Society is set.
1. Gulzar has been chosen for the Dadasaheb Phalke Award.
2. (John) Cazale. They are the Corleone brothers in The Godfather?
3. The Matrix.
4. Leukos Pictures.
5. ‘Tumse hai dil ko pyaar’
6. Sunset Boulevard.
7. Cloud Nine Movies.
8. Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee.
9. Mariah Carey.
10. Welton Academy in Vermont.
Keywords: cinema quiz