1. Which was Kamal Hasan’s debut Hindi film, albeit in a blink and miss role, that released in 1977?
2. Which multiple-Oscar winner has decided to retire from acting because ‘he 'can no longer remember the lines’?
3. Which upcoming Prabhu Deva-helmed film has the same name as a popular stunt master from Tamil films who passed away in 2009?
4. Who is the subject of a much-anticipated documentary on a reclusive writer, who once said “If there's one thing I hate, it's the movies”, by Shane Salerno?
5. Name the Hindi film, named after a European capital city, that has the tagline ‘Men Live in Cities…Cities Live in Men Too’.
6. Rodrigo de la Serna, who acted as Alberto Granado in The Motorcycle Diaries, is to play which living influential Argentine in ‘Historia de un cura (A Priest's Tale)’?
7. The animated Sir Billi the Vet, the final film of which now-retired actor known for bringing to the screen a classy literary character, is due to be released soon?
8. Name the famous studio founded by Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata in 1985.
9. Which Indian actress is said to have landed a role in Fast and Furious 7?
10. Name Homi Adajania’s Hindi-Konkani upcoming short flick, about a road trip set in Goa and following the journey of five characters, that has Naseeruddin Shah, Deepika Padukone, Dimple Kapadia and others.
1. K. Balachander’s Aaina.
2. Jack Nicholson.
3. Rambo Rajkumar.
4. J.D. Salinger.
6. Pope Francis.
7. Sir Sean Connery.
8. Studio Ghibli.
9. Deepika Padukone.
10. Finding Fanny Fernandes.
Keywords: cinema quiz