1. Which honorary Oscar-winner has been nominated eight times for the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role but has not won even once?
2. How do you better know Badruddin Jamaluddin Kazi?
3. Which Pixar film’s tagline is a tweak of the famous tagline for Alien?
4. The two Tamil films to have won the ‘Nargis Dutt Award for Best Feature Film on National Integration’ have been helmed by the same director. Name the films and director.
5. Which ‘musical’ film has Seas named Holes, Time, Nothing etc.?
6. If it was Rati Agnihotri in Ek Dujje Ke Liye, then who was it in the original Maro Charitra?
7. Which iconic film ‘bad guy’ has been immortalised as a grotesque on the Washington National Cathedral?
8. Which actor-politician made his Tamil film debut in 47 Natkal?
9. Which Ranbir Kapoor-starrer is an adaptation of Fyodor Dostoevsky’s White Nights?
10. Which Indian icon’s son’s directorial debut was Phatik Chand?
1. Peter O’Toole.
2. Johnny Walker.
3. Wall-E (‘In Space, No One Can Hear You Clean’)
4. Mani Ratnam’s ‘Roja’ and ‘Bombay’
5. Yellow Subamarine.
7. Darth Vader.
10. Sandip Ray.