ANDHRA PRADESH

Two farmers electrocuted

Special Correspondent

GUNTUR: Two farmers got electrocuted and died instantaneously, while a mechanic sustained severe burn injuries at Neelagangavaram village in Vinukonda mandal of Guntur district on Tuesday.

The deceased, brothers Ravela Venkata Kotaiah (23) and Ravela Venkateswarlu (20), died when they were assisting a mechanic in fixing pipes in an agriculture borewell in their farmland and the pipes accidentally fell on live wire leading to both getting electrocuted. While Venkata Kotaiah is survived by wife Lakshmi, the father Subbulu was inconsolable.

Recommended for you