ANDHRA PRADESH

Three persons electrocuted

Staff Reporter

SANGAREDDY: Three persons, including a child, were electrocuted in separate incidents that took place on Monday night and Tuesday.

T Krishna Reddy (32), who was going to field along with a buffalo, came into contact with a live wire and died on the spot with the animal. The incident took place at Kalvakunta village in Ramayampet mandal on Tuesday. In another incident at Allipur village in Shivampet mandal, G. Sattaiah (40) was electrocuted while participating in Ganesh nimajjanam programme on Monday night, while D. Harikrishna (11) was electrocuted while trying to retrieve a ball from the terrace with an iron rod that came into contact with a live wire.



Recommended for you