Stock and share

To raise money, speculation games like casino, gambling should be licensed at the highest rate. The Government needs to register a share in the stock exchange where ruling party members are shareholders and people will buy the share if the Government is going in the right direction.

L.N. Aravind kumar, Anantapur

Recommended for you