Telangana

Major fire in cotton godown at Sadasivpet

MEDAK, Telangana,02/07/2015:CCI Cotton Godown Burnt with Fire Accident at Sadasivpet in Medak. ----PHOTO:Mohd Arif

MEDAK, Telangana,02/07/2015:CCI Cotton Godown Burnt with Fire Accident at Sadasivpet in Medak. ----PHOTO:Mohd Arif   | Photo Credit: Mohd Arif

A major fire broke out in a cotton godown at Sadashivpet of Medak District in the wee hours of Thursday. The cause of the fire accident was not immediately known, though electric short-circuit is being suspected by the officials.

Four fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire. There were no casualties but loss of property was considerable, according to preliminary estimate.

Why you should pay for quality journalism - Click to know more

Recommended for you
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Apr 8, 2020 10:28:43 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/major-fire-in-cotton-godown-in-medak-district/article7378005.ece

Next Story