Tamil Nadu

Man electrocuted in Maduravoyal

A 37-year-old man was electrocuted and another man suffered burns after they came in contact with a high-tension cable at a hardware shop at in Aandal Azhagar Nagar Main Road in Madurav​​oyal on Monday.

The police identified the victim as A. Dinesh, from Ashok Nagar, who worked as a driver of pipe supplier. He and his associate Jayachandran were setting up a name board for the shop when its steel frame came in contact with the live wire.


Our code of editorial values

This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Jun 24, 2022 2:19:55 am | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/man-electrocuted-in-maduravoyal/article65315964.ece