Tamil Nadu

Boy dies

more-in

A four-year-old boy who consumed house fly pesticide kept in the house while playing around died on Saturday while a four-year-old girl is being treated at the Government District Headquarters Hospital here. Police said the two children R. Manikandan and his neighbour R. Amirdha Varshini ofKannanpoduvan near Kadaladi were alone after their parents had gone for farm work. After they swooned, the children were rushed to Kadaladi Government Hospital. After first-aid, they were referred to headquarters hospital here. J.A.S. Nizamudeen, Assistant Surgeon and Paediatrician, said the boy was brought dead and the condition of Varshini was stable.

Why you should pay for quality journalism - Click to know more

Related Topics Tamil Nadu
Recommended for you
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Jan 23, 2020 7:09:53 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/boy-dies/article7907192.ece

Next Story