Two charred to death

Two men were burnt to death in a fire in a shop selling plastic material and toys in Nidagundi village, Vijayapura district, on Saturday night.

Ashok Disnoi and Limbaram Disnoi, both aged 35, who were sleeping in the shop, were charred to death when the shop caught fire at night. The police said that a short circuit may have caused the fire. A case has been registered.

Our code of editorial values

This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | May 24, 2022 3:32:46 pm | https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/two-charred-to-death/article38315082.ece