On the occassion of Narendra Modi's visit to the United States of America, here is a list of articles (From The Hindu archives) which were published when all the other Prime Ministers of India visited the US.
1) Jawaharlal Nehru : The first PM of India, visited United States in 1949 and in 1956 at which time he visited Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania. (For the growth of economic ties and exchange of technology and machinery between the two nations.)
The Hindu story published in 1949 : >Nehru confers with Truman
2) Morarji Desai: Mr. Desai's visit to the US was in 1978 and he managed to go to New York, San Francisco, and Omaha. The meeting covered both the global and South Asian regional issues. President Jimmy Carter outlined the then status of SALT and CTB negotiations. There were discussions of the role the nonaligned movement should play in international relations. They also discussed about the situation in Africa.
The Hindu story published in 1978: >PM Moraji Desai holds talks with Carter
3) Indira Gandhi: She was the first woman PM of India who managed to visit US for three times. The first visit took place in 1966 at that time, Lyndon B. Johnson was the president of America. She made her second trip in 1971 and the last trip was in 1982. The last visit was to assure that India would not take any impulsive military action which will “shatter the cohension of West Pakistan.”
The Hindu story published in 1966 : >Mrs. Gandhi tour a big success
4) Rajiv Gandhi: Rajiv Gandhi, son of Indira Gandhi, became the PM after the assassination of his mother. He made a couple of visits to the Unites States: in 1985 and in 1987.
Some important issues were highlighted during his visit in 1985: High technology transfer; an agreement on space research cooperation; military deals which was not considered by the Prime Minister and Strategic Defence Initiative were discussed.
The Hindu story published in 1987: >U.S. envisions bigger role for India: PM
5) P.V.Narshima Rao: He was the first PM of India who added an economic value to the visits to US. He opened India’ economy and managed to visit US twice during his term. His first visit was to UN Security Council Summit in New York in 1992 where he met President George H.W. Bush.
The visit to the United States by Indian Prime Minister Narasimha Rao in 1994 marked the onset of improved US-India relations. Rao addressed a joint session of Congress and met with President Clinton. Although discussions were held on nuclear nonproliferation, human rights, and other issues, the main focus of the visit was rapidly expanding US-India economic relations.
The Hindu story published in 1992 : >Bush, Rao differ on nuclear issue
6) Indar Kumar Gujaral: The former PM visited US once during his term. He met with President Clinton at the UN General Assembly in New York City.
The Hindu story published in 1997 : >Gujral wants U.S. to review its embargo policy
7) Atal Bihari Vajpayee: Mr. Vajpayee visited the United States of America four times. He travelled to US twice in 2001 and once each in 2002 and 2003. During his visit in 2001, President Bush promised to Mr. Vajpayee to give a new look to the technology front of India. After his trips, the government clinched a deal with the United States on the liberalisation of high-technology transfers to India.
The Hindu story published in 2001: >India, U.S. oppose all variants of terrorism
8) Dr. Manmohan Singh: The Congress PM had around 8 visits to US as he was in power for almost 10 years. During his visit in 2013, the prime minister shared his concern over terrorism spreading across the border with the President
The Hindu story published in 2013 : >Manmohan flags India’s concerns over US immigration law amendments