Fire in garment warehouse, none hurt

A fire broke out in a garment warehouse in Adenwala Compound on Mukund Anna Jadhav Marg in Parel around 4 p.m. on Saturday. No casualty was reported but a screen-printing machine and clothes worth approximately ₹1 lakh were gutted.

Deelipkumar Rajbhog, senior inspector, R.A. Kidwai Marg police station, said, “A neighbouring paper warehouse was also burnt. The cause of the fire could be a short-circuit.” Five fire engines and five jumbo tankers were used to douse the blaze. According to fire brigade control room, cooling operations were on till late in the night.

Why you should pay for quality journalism - Click to know more

Recommended for you
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Apr 6, 2020 10:40:18 PM |

Next Story