Child dies of suffocation


 In a freak incident, a one-year-old male child died apparently of suffocation after unknowingly swallowing a substance outside his grandfather’s house in Thuraiyur on Sunday. 

The child was rushed to the Government Hospital in Thuraiyur where the doctor declared him dead. The Thuraiyur Police have registered a case. 

Our code of editorial values

This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Sep 18, 2022 2:20:31 pm | https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Tiruchirapalli/child-dies-of-suffocation/article65772247.ece