Constable electrocuted

A police constable, C. Mahendran, 36, was electrocuted to death at his residence near Vadipatti on Wednesday.

Police said the deceased, who was attached to Alanganallur police station, came into contact with electric current. Since his house at Katchaikatti did not have power supply, he tried to rectify it when he suffered electric shock.He was rushed to Government hospital at Vadipatti where he was declared brought dead.

The 2008-batch constable is survived by his wife and a son.

Our code of editorial values

This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | May 29, 2022 7:08:25 am |