Hyderabad

SCCL approves DPR for power plant in Adilabad

The detailed project report (DPR) for a 600 MW power plant (stage-II expansion) of Singareni Collieries Company Ltd at Jaipur, Adilabad district was approved by the company’s board of directors on Saturday.

A release on the board approval said the estimated cost of the project was Rs. 3,570 crore, which was to be met by way of SCCL bringing in 30 per cent equity and raising debts for the remaining 70 per cent. The board meeting, chaired by SCCL chairman and managing director N. Sridhar, approved introduction of ‘Special Female Voluntary Retirement Scheme-2015’. Describing it “as employee centric welfare measure”, the release said the scheme was agreed in the structured meeting with the recognised union in December last and similar to those approved in CIL.

Recommended for you
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Jul 2, 2020 1:03:18 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/sccl-approves-dpr-for-power-plant-in-adilabad/article6844590.ece

Next Story