Coimbatore

Girl falls sick after consuming noodles, dies

A 14-year-old girl from Chokkampudur who developed nausea and vomiting allegedly after consuming noodles, died on Saturday.

The Selvapuram police have identified the deceased as U. Chavi.

The police said that the girl, who had consumed noodles for lunch, developed nausea and vomiting sometime later.

The girl, a class X student of a private school, was rushed to a private hospital where she was declared brought dead. The body was shifted to Coimbatore Medical College Hospital for post-mortem.

Case registered

The Selvapuram police have registered a case of unnatural death.

Why you should pay for quality journalism - Click to know more

Recommended for you
This article is closed for comments.
Please Email the Editor

Printable version | Apr 1, 2020 5:35:06 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Coimbatore/girl-falls-sick-after-consuming-noodles-dies/article24963161.ece

Next Story