Staff Reporter

CHENNAI: A fire broke out atop the internet café on Chennai Central Railway Station on Sunday morning.

No one was injured in the incident.

According to sources in police and Fire and Rescue Services, the fire was due to a faulty cable connecting the air-conditioner equipment installed on the terrace. A fire tender was rushed to the spot, but by them the fire, which was described as minor, was put out by the railway station staff, the sources added.

More In: TAMIL NADU | NATIONAL