A 38-year-old man, working in a direct to home service provider’s agency, was electrocuted while installing a dish antenna in Chromepet on Sunday afternoon. Balan (38) of Bharathi Nagar, Thoraipakkam, was setting up the antenna in a house in Durga Nagar main road in the afternoon. In the process, he threw a part of the cable to the ground floor from the terrace. It came in touch with an overhead electrical cable near the house. Balan was flung away in the impact and succumbed to burns.

More In: TAMIL NADU | NATIONAL