Forms available at the DEO

Unemployed men and women who have registered with the District Employment Office, Krishnagiri, from January 1, 2006 to March 31, 2006, could apply for an unemployment allowance.


The applicants must have passed SSLC, Plus Two, diplomas or degrees. They can submit the applications at the District Employment Office, Krishnagiri.

Printed application forms can be obtained in person at the office between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on all working days free of cost.

Original documents

According to a release from the District Employment Officer, candidates who seek the application forms should produce original documents including transfer certificates, educational certificates and employment office registration card.

People who are already availing themselves of unemployment allowance for the last one year should submit a self-declaration to prove that they were not in service in the beginning of the second or third year of their receiving the allowance.

The allowance will not be continued for the current beneficiaries who fail to submit the self-declaration forms on or before May 31, 2011.

New registration card

The applicants must also produce a renewed employment registration card and photo copies of savings bank passbooks for the continuation of their allowance.

After submitting the self-declaration forms, the unemployment dole for the quarter ending June 30, 2011 will be released.

Those who have availed themselves of the scheme for the last three years need not submit self-declaration forms.

Those getting the allowance should declare that they weren't in service in the recent past.