Staff Reporter

ERODE: Ration card holders who find a mention in the stop supply list may appeal at the shops concerned, says a release from the district administration.

Following the ration card verification exercise the administration carried out at in the recent past, it prepared a list of persons who were not found in the address mentioned or had changed residences.

The list has been pasted at all shops in the district, the release says and persons who find a mention in the stop supply list need not panic as they have an opportunity to file an appeal against the stop supply order.

The application form for the appeal is available at ration shops, which they must submit with a photocopy of ration card along with a proof of residence.

Persons going in for appeal can do so till December 31, 2009 and till such time the stop supply order will be kept in abeyance, the release says.

For further information, the release asks people to get in touch with District Supply Officer over phone 94450 00237.