A Correspondent

KALPETTA: The public and the people's representatives can convey their grievances relating to the Census operations to a special cell functioning at the Collectorate here, District Collector T. Bhaskaran who is the Census principal officer, has said.

Those with grievances such as a region, family, individuals or houses being left out from the enumeration or failure by the enumerator to record the details properly can approach the cell, he said. For details, call 04936 202251, 9495 031023 (District Collectorate, Wayanad).