Staff Reporter

They had food at the school boarding

  • Students feel uneasy after food
  • Police have registered a case

    KOLLAM: Sixteen students from the Kupathupuzha Government Model Residential School were admitted to the Pathanapuram Taluk Hospital when they developed symptoms of food poisoning on Monday morning.

    School authorities said that some of the students from the fifth and sixth classes felt uneasy after breakfast comprising chapatis at the school boarding. They were immediately rushed to the Kulathupuzha Primary Health Centre.

    As there was no improvement in their condition even by afternoon, they were rushed to the taluk hospital.

    Doctors said that none of them were in a serious condition.

    The Kulathupuzha police have registered a case.

    More In: KERALA | NATIONAL