Staff Reporter

Bangalore: A man, who had suffered severe burns, died here on Friday.

Annaji (42) sustained severe burns on May 30 when he was tried to light a kerosene stove at his residence at Neelagadaranahalli.

He was admitted to Victoria Hospital, where he died.

The police have registered a case of unnatural death.

Theft

A central processing unit (CPU), a mouse and a bag were taken away from the ETV office, KCN Bhavan, Madhavanagar, in High Grounds police station limits.

According to a complaint by manager R. Subba Naidu on Friday, the stolen items were worth Rs. 30,000.

More In: KARNATAKA | NATIONAL