Fourteen students and the headmaster of a government primary school at Machagundal village in Surpur taluk were admitted to the Government General Hospital in Gulbarga with symptoms of food poisoning after eating raw mushrooms on Thursday. Initially, the students and the headmaster were given treatment at the government hospital in Surpur. However, they were shifted to the government hospital in Gulbarga after complaining of severe stomach ache and vomiting. According to reports, the students and headmaster were out of danger. — Correspondent

More In: KARNATAKA | NATIONAL