KADAPA: Four members of a Rajasthani family sustained injuries when an LPG cylinder exploded in their house in Munirao street here around Monday midnight.
Lakhan Kumar, 35, Ashok Kumar and Santhi Devi, both 28, and Mukesh Kumar, 33, suffered injuries and were rushed to RIMS hospital, according to police. A teenager, Gopi, escaped unhurt.
Lakhan Kumar, a tea vendor, was said to have transferred LPG from a commercial cylinder into a domestic cylinder last night. A little later, the domestic cylinder leaked and exploded.