Chart paper, scissors, sketch pen, tape/glue, Stapler, ribbons
1. Draw a quarter circle on chart paper with a radius of about 16 inches using a sketch pen tied to a ribbon.
It will be helpful to tape the string to the pivot point.
2. Cut out the quarter circle.
3. Add some decorations to the tip of your cone hat (e.g. streamers or ribbons), trim off a little bit from the tip of your quarter circle.
4. Tape the decorations onto the tip of your quarter circle.
5. Roll the quarter circle into a cone and staple the base.
6. Glue or tape across the seams
7. Punch two holes on either side and pass a string through it.
8. Grab some crayons and decorate your cap