The Storyboard ‘Classroom of the Year’ contest is back.
Here’s your chance to participate in a nation-wide competition and win exciting prizes.
* Open to students of classes 6-12
* Five students and one teacher in a team.
* One entry per team.
Deadline: November 22, 2013
* Students work in teams and bring out a class magazine.
* The magazine should be a minimum of 15 pages long and a maximum of 30 pages long.
* It should contain:
a. An introduction to the school – a factfile (300 words)
b. An interview of teacher/principal (300 words)
c. A photo essay about your school (10-15 photos with captions)
d. A short story (with illustrations) set in your classroom/school (1000 words)
e. Talent Corner (Original poetry, artwork, jokes and riddles) (6 pages)
* A workshop on writing (conducted by storytellers, journalists and writers)
* A set of storybooks.
* Merit certificates for the team and school.
* A visit to The Hindu office in Chennai and a chance to see how a newspaper office works.
Before you start your magazine, email your details (names, class and section, school name and address, email id email@example.com (Subject: Classroom Contest)