1. Released in July 2009, ‘The Accidental Billionaires' by Ben Mezrich is about the founding of which popular Internet phenomenon?
2. In which state is the Maharana Pratap Sagar?
3. Who is the only player to have played and scored in every single season of the English Premier League since its inception?
4. Which unit of length, used mostly in sci-fi, is equal to just under 31 trillion kilometres or about 3.26 light-years?
5. In which Asian capital city was a statue of Barack Obama as a schoolboy unveiled recently?
6. On December 15, the world observed the 150th birthday of the inventor of Esperanto, a constructed language designed for international communication. Name him.
7. In which Indian city is Chowmahalla Palace?
8. What is the name of the dog in Jack London's famous ‘The Call of the Wild'?
9. What is the stage name of Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski?
10. Who originally named the Hawaiian islands as ‘Sandwich Islands'?
11. What type of food item is ‘Gazpacho'?
12. Which letter of the Greek alphabet can also mean a very tiny amount?
13. In athletics, which is the longest track event where the competitors use a starting block?
14. Which reference book is commonly referred to as OED?
15. In which city was Princess Diana killed in an accident?