1. Name the only male tennis player in the Open era to have won all the four Grand Slam singles titles and the Olympic gold celebrating his birthday on this date.
2. Which comedian and actor gave the voice for Barry Bee Benson in the ‘Bee Movie’?
3. According to the nursery rhyme, what five things did Old King Cole call for?
4. How many players to a polo team on the field?
5. In geometry, angles between 181 and 360 are called…?
6. James Earl Ray is considered the assassin of which Nobel Peace Prize winner?
7. In chess, what is ‘fool’s mate’?
8. In which country is Balaklava, made famous in a Tennyson poem?
9. Whose schoolmates were Harry Wharton, Bob Cherry and Frank Nugent?
10. In America, how is a lawyer commonly referred to?
11. In Greek myth, where do the Gods live?
12. Which of Batman’s enemies has Jim Carrey portrayed on screen?
13. Who is ‘Moochu Singh’?
14. According to the Bible, how long was Noah’s Ark?
15. A vegetarian should not have ‘lachanophobia’. What is it a fear of?