1. Who is credited with writing the entry on ;mass production' in the 1925 edition of Encyclopaedia Britannica?
2. Which phrase came into prominence after a 1987 article by A.M. Morrison and others on whether women can reach the top of America's largest corporations?
3. Name the flagship dish scouring brand of ECOF Industries, which claims a market share of 65 per cent in South India.
4. Which ice cream brand is sold under the slogan, ‘Made like no other'?
5. What is the name given to an acquisition offer that is so generous that the target company finds it difficult to refuse?
Answer to Last Column's Question: ‘Rai Bahadur Mohan Singh Oberoi'.
Winner K.R. Prasad can collect a gift voucher from The Hindu MetroPlus office.
This Week's Question
Name the cinematographer of India's first cinemascope movie, Kagaz ke Phool, who was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke award recently.
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org . The first person to mail the correct answer will win a gift voucher for Rs. 250.
K-Circle meets every Saturday from 4.30 to 6.30 pm at YMCA, Secunderabad