1. The part of the Panchatantra with stories about losing friends is called Mithra Bhedha. What is the part which has stories about gaining friends called?
2. Name the renowned author of Indian descent whose first names are Nilanjana Sudeshna.
3. He was independent India’s first world champion. He inspired and coached several Indian cueists, some of whom went on to become world champions themselves. Name him.
4. What product is Mysore Paints and Varnishes Limited the sole supplier of?
5. Which prize, the brainchild of the scientific humour magazine, Annals of Improbable Research, parodies the Nobel Prize and is awarded for research that should not be duplicated?
1. Mithra Laabha
2. Jhumpa Lahiri
3. Wilson Jones
4. The indelible ink that is applied on an Indian voter’s forefinger
5. Ig Nobel Awards
Answer to Last Week’s Question: Vatican City. Winner P. Arihanth can collect the gift voucher from the Hindu Metro Plus office
This Week’s Question:
Which Indian spiritual Guru was awarded the Ig Nobel Prize for Physics in 1998 for his unique interpretation of quantum physics as it applies to life, liberty and the pursuit of economic happiness?
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first person to mail the correct answer will win a gift voucher for Rs 250.
K-Circle presents ‘Outlook K-Circle School Quiz’ on November 22. Schools can register teams with email@example.com