Assignments given in school for kids that need parents help are actually good in shaping up the child's talent and knowledge. Many parents just send their children to school and tuition classes and believe their role ends there. Teachers cater to many students at a time in the class and may not be able to individually guide every child. This is where the parents should step in and work with the child, guide and explain to them properly. Teachers should also ensure that the projects given are of the child's standard and capability and not beyond what is expected of their age. The project should be framed in such a way that 80 per cent of the work is done by the child and the remaining 20 per cent by the arent.

J. Deepa

II Year HR-MBA

MKU

More In: METRO PLUS | FEATURES