*The Bengaluru Baking Company will hold a baking class on April 19 at 11:00 am followed by a grand Easter brunch at JW Kitchen on April 20. Call 888449404.
* The Plaza Premium Lounge will hold a Easter buffet at all its outlets across the city on Easter. Call 9986470678.
* Celebrate Easter with a variety of Easter treats available at Foodhall@1 MG Road. Call 2208.6565.
*The Grand Mercure Bangalore offers a host of live grills, barbeques, roast carving station, waffle station, pasta with choice of sauces, tapas, anti pasti and an array of desserts awaits everyone at the By The Blue Restaurant on Easter between 12 and 3 p.m. Call 4512 1212.
* Citrus, the all day dining restaurant at The Leela Palace offers an Easter. Call 25212323.
* Under the Mango Tree offers a big Easter meal between 12-3.30 p.m. Call 22111112
* Novotel Bengaluru Techpark offers an extensive global buffet featuring a roast lamb carving station, made to order eggs, variety of appetizers, salads, desserts and special Easter breads tomorrow. Call 9538897371.