* An exhibition will feature works of artist Usha Rani on classical and contemporary themes with a rare entry into abstract modern art.
Venue: State gallery of Art, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur.
Date: Till December 12
* Kalakriti art gallery is hosting Po10tial 3, a group show of recent works by Anand Bekwad, Jinson Joseph, Maredu Ramu, Nataraj Saraf, Noopur Parashar, Purna Chandra Prasad, P Venkata Swamy, Swati Vjai, Tanmay Santra and Thirumala Thirupathi.
Venue: Kalakriti Art Gallery, 468, Road No. 10, Banjara Hills
Date: Till December 14; 11a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Alliance Française of Hyderabad is hosting an exhibition of paintings by Bala Abhiram.
Venue: Alliance Française, Plot no.4, Road no.3, Banjara Hills, Aurora colony (Road adjacent to Q-Mart),
Ph: 23 55 44 85/ 86
Date: Till December 14
* Alankritha Art Gallery presents an exhibition of paintings titled ‘Myriad Hues’ by Dhiren Sasmal.
Date: Till December 19
Venue: Alankritha Art Gallery, Residence Inn, Lane Opp. Madhapur Police Station, Kavuri Hills, Jubilee Hills.
Contact: 040-23113709/ 40207171
* Rainbow Art Gallery is hosting an exhibition of recent works of K. Muralidhar. The artist is known to work with eco-friendly clay.
Venue: Rainbow Art Gallery, Paryatak Bhavan, Tourism Plaza, Begumpet
Date: Till December 12
Pizza and Pasta
Taj Krishna is presenting a host of pizzas and pastas apart from salads, sandwiches and much more.
Date: Everyday, 11a.m onwards
Venue: Encounters, Taj Krishna
Contact: 66662323 Extn. 3326
Fortune Select Manohar is hosting a Margarita promotion featuring a range of drinks.
During this month you can avail the buy one, get one free offer.
Date: All this month
Venue: Fortune Select Manohar, Begumpet Airport Exit Road, Begumpet
Ph: 39884422 / 66543051
Treat yourself to the best of dimsums and sushi at the ongoing Sushi and Dimsum festival presented by Mekong.
Date: Till December 16; for dinner
Venue: Mekong, Hotel Marigold, Greenlands, Begumpet
Pochampally ikat mela
Pochampally Handloom Park is organising Ikat Mela 2012. Handloom products like bed and home linen, dress materials, home textile, fabrics, stoles, scarves and saris in cotton and silks, cotton shirts and kurtis created by weavers of Pochampally will be featured in this mela.
Date: Till December 16; 10a.m. to 9.30p.m.
Venue: State Gallery of Fine Arts, Deparment of Culture, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur.
Contact: 95429 76567
Ikat saris of India
Ikat India Weavers is organising Ikat Saris of India 2012, featuring saris, dress materials and home linen by weavers from Pochampally (Andhra Pradesh), Rajkot (Gujarat) and Sambalpur (Orissa).
Date: Till December 17; 10.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Venue: Pochampally silk and saris, New Marketing Complex, Tilak Road, Abids
Vastra Fabric of India is organising an exhibition of handlooms and jewellery. The exhibition will feature products from 50 artisans from all parts of the country, including saris, blouses, garments, dress materials in Mangalagiri, Narayanpet, Siddipet, Venkatgiri, Pochampally, Kalamkari and precious
Venue: Dr. A.S.Rao Nagar Grounds, near Railway Reservation Counter, ECIL Road
Date: Till December 16