1. The people of which race claimed that they came from a place called ‘Aztlan’ or ‘áztatl tlantli’?
2. With a take on The Peter Principle, which principle states ‘that incompetent employees are promoted directly to management’?
3. Who created the holistic detective ‘Dirk Gently’?
4. In Phillip Pullman’s ‘Northern Lights,’ what is the term used for the armoured polar bears?
5. What astronomical term, which is a portmanteau word, is equivalent to 3.26 light-years or 206,265 Astronomical Units?V.V. RAMANAN