1. Who wrote the acclaimed work ‘To Kill A Mockingbird ’ that was also made into a famous film?
2. To a Japanese, what day of the week is ‘getsuyoubi’?
3. In Cockney rhyming slang, what is the equivalent of the slang term ‘Loaf’?
4. Which letter of the alphabet is used to denote impedance in an AC circuit?
5. Name the only Indian father and son to score a century in their debut Test.
Answers for quiz of March 23
1. Karen Blixen. 2. Vijay Hazare (116 and 145 against Australia at Adelaide in 1947-48). 3. Clark Gable. 4. Nagpur. 5. Minotaur.