1. Who is playing The WhiteQueen in Tim Burton's Alice inWonderland?
2. What first does Cinespherein Toronto have to its credit?
3. Who won the first threeFilmfare Best DirectorAwards?
4. Who wrote "Parineeta",which has been adaptedsuccessfully into films?
5. Which film will see KareenaKapoor playing opposite AamirKhan for the first time?
6. For which two films hasPrabhu Deva won the NationalFilm Award for BestChoreography?
7. Which film star is a UnionMinister of State, SocialJustice and Empowerment inthe present Manmohan Singhgovernment?
8. The only time MarlonBrando and Robert de Niroappeared in a film togetherwas the former's final screenappearance. Name the flick.
9. Brad Grey is the Chairmanand CEO of which famousstudio?
10. At which awards is the'Cecil B. DeMille Award' forlifetime achievement given?
1. Anne Hathaway.
2. It is the world's first permanentIMAX theatre.
3. Bimal Roy.
4. Sarat ChandraChattopadhyay.
5. Three Idiots.
6. Minsara Kanavu andLakshya.
7. D. Napoleon.
8. The Score.
9. Paramount Pictures.
10. Golden Globes.