1. Who were the directors of the first three Harry Potter films?2. Liam O’Brien’s hit play ‘The Remarkable Mr. Penny Packer’ was made in Hindi as Grihasti and in Tamil as…?3. What is the relationship between brothers Premnath and Rajendranath to the thespian Raj Kapoor?4. Which was the last film that Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah did together before Neeraj Pandey’s A Wednesday?5. Fill in the blank: Sankaran, Muthuswami, Shanmugham and Bhagavathi were known as ‘____ Brothers’?6. Which multiple Oscar-winner, who turned 60 recently, made her debut in Julia in 1977?7. The Los Angeles branch of which European association holds its own awards ceremony each year called the ‘Britannia Awards’?8. ‘Madurai Sambavam’ is the first production of which channel/production house in the south?9. Name the music composing sons of Chitragupt.10. Which Hollywood couple used to call ‘Pickfair’ as home?Answers:
1. Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron and Mike Newell.
2. Motor Sundaram Pillai.
4. Chaahat (1996) starring Shah Rukh Khan.
6. Meryl Streep.
7. British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA).
8. NDTV Imagine.
9. Anand Milind.
10. Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks.