1. Name the actor, who won an international ‘Best Actress' award for playing a transvestite in Amol Palekar's Daayraa, who passed away recently.
2. Who is designing the costumes for Shankar's mega-budget Endhiran?
3. For which films did Sandra Bullock win the Oscar and the Razzie?
4. Which popular actor's production house is called Hari Om Productions?
5. Name the two Coen brothers.
6. Which talented actor's forthcoming debut production is called Hum Tum Aur Ghost?
7. Which two patriotic words would connect Bankim Chandra Chatterjee and an upcoming ‘Action King' Arjun flick?
8. Y.V. Rao has the distinction of being the first Indian filmmaker to make movies in four languages. Name the languages.
9. Which film featured the evergreen number ‘Vaaraaye…..nee…Vaaraaye”, a duet sung by Tiruchi Loganathan and Jikki?
10. Which Mammootty-starrer was a remake of John Singleton's Four Brothers?
1. Nirmal Pandey.
2. Manish Malhotra.
3. The Blind Side and All About Steve.
4. Akshay Kumar.
5. Joel David Coen and Ethan Jesse Coen.
6. Arshad Warsi.
7. Vande Mataram.
8. Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi.
10. Big B.