1. The 2006 film, directed by Michael Apted, about the campaign against slave trade in 19th century Britain was called…?
2. Name the composer for such Disney classics as Beauty and the Bat, The Little Mermaid and Pocahontas.
3. Name the author whose book ‘Strip Tease' was adapted for the film Striptease.
4. What did American copywriter and publicist John J.B. Wilson found in 1981?
5. Which movie with a numerical name had the tagline ‘A Tempting Tasteful Comedy for Adults Who Can Count'?
6. What is common to the characters Karen Christence Dinesen Blixen, Miranda Priestly and Frencesa Johnson?
7. Asin has ruffled the feathers of many by shooting in Sri Lanka for which Bollywood film co-starring Salman Khan?
8. Name the camera device that is rigged to the body of the actor and is named after two Icelandic directors.
9. Who scored the music for Satyajit Ray's Apu trilogy?
10. Which popular Tamil actor is referred to as ‘Janangalin Kalaignan'?
1. Amazing Grace.
2. Alan Menken.
3. Carl Hiaasen.
4. Golden Raspberry Awards.
6. All played by Meryl Streep.
9. Pt. Ravi Shankar.