1. In the Beverley Hills Cop flicks, name the cop.
2. Who is the only Indian actress to have won a BAFTA award for acting?
3. On whose work is the Sean Connery-starrer The Name of the Rose based?
4. Which Johnny Depp film had the tagline ‘The story of an uncommonly gentle man'?
5. The heroic protagonist of Edgar Rice Burroughs' ‘Barsoom' novels has been brought to the silver screen recently. Name him.
6. ‘Find' the movie name that would connect Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar and Rajendra Kumar?
7. One of the posters for which 2011 Hindi film is ‘inspired' by the poster for Lords of Dogtown ?
8. Which Bollywood film of recent vintage had a disclaimer in Hindi saying the film's camera could have shaken, or be out of focus, or be dark etc.?
9. Which Indian CM played himself in Mission Istanbul ?
10. Where are awards named ‘Jajantram Mamantram' and ‘Sonu Nigam' given away?
1. Axel Foley.
2. Rohini Hattangadi (for playing Kasturba in Gandhi )
3. Umberto Eco.
4. Edward Scissorhands .
5. John Carter.
6. Talaash .
7. Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara .
8. Love, Sex and Dhokha
9. Omar Abdullah.
10. Golden Kela Awards.