1. What does the critically acclaimed, recently-releasedFire in Babylon deal with?
2. Which film has bagged the latest Nargis Dutt Award For Best Feature Film On National Integration?
3. Which character would connect Peter Ustinov and Ian McShane?
4. According to IMDB, which Harry Potter flick is the highest grossing among all the movies made on him so far?
5. About which award-winning film did the Cannes film festival jury president Robert De Niro recently say “It seemed to have the size, the importance, the tension to fit the prize.”?
6. Who is to play Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson'sThe Hobbit?
7. Which band was the subject of the 1980s rockumentaryRattle And Hum?
8. Who is paired with Kamal Haasan in the big-budgetViswaroopam?
9. Name the renowned film critic director and the father of actress-filmmaker Aparna Sen who passed away recently.
10. Smita Thackeray, daughter-in-law of Balasaheb Thackeray, is to produce a film on which momentous incident of the early 1990s?
1. The record-breaking West Indies cricket team of the 1970s and 80s.
4.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001).
5. Palme d'Or-winningThe Tree of Life.
6. Martin Freeman.
8. Sonakshi Sinha.
9. Chidananda Dasgupta.
10. The Babri Masjid controversy.