1. For which foundation's awareness film did Mani Ratnam, A.R. Rahman and Sachin Tendulkar come together recently?
2. What is the third film in the Transformers called?
3. What major change happened in the ‘Superstar's life on March 19, 1975 which prompted him to throw a gala party at his residence?
4. Which actor's father is the founder of ‘Makkal Iyakkam' that has decided to support the AIADMK-alliance in the forthcoming TN elections?
5. Who is to reprise Simbu and Trisha's roles in the Hindi remake of Vinnaithandi Vaaruvaaya?
6. Which actor has the former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam chosen to convey his ideas at a lecture to the students at the prestigious Indian Institute of Sciences (IIS), Bangalore?
7. Apart from Deepika Padukone, who is to be paired along with one of the two younger Rajinikanths in his next venture Raana?
8. In Shah Rukh Khan's Ra One, the title refers to the villain. Who is playing that role and what is Shah Rukh's character called?
9. If ‘Lara's Theme' played in Dr. Zhivago, then which classic had ‘Tara's Theme'?
10. In Notting Hill, name the publication that Hugh Grant pretends to be from?
1. Shakti Foundation.
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
3. K. Balachander rechristened Sivaji Rao Gaekwad as Rajinikanth.
4. Vijay. His father is S.A. Chandrasekhar.
5. Prateik Babbar and Amy Jackson.
7. Ileana D Cruz.
8. Arjun Rampal and ‘G. One'.
9. Gone With the Wind.
10. ‘Horse and Hound'.