ARCHANA GROVER has recently moved to Chennai and would like to do a course on South Indian veg. cuisine from a recognised institute where she will get a certificate.
* P.M. Joseph would like to know of any restaurant or person in Kilpauk or Anna Nagar East who prepares Kerala / South Indian style fish curries with mackeral (aiyla meen), sardine (mathi), karimeen etc. These fishes are supposed to be very rich in iodine.
* Chandan Saxena wants to know if somebody can provide simple, hygienic North Indian lunch and dinner for one person in Vadapalani / Chetpet areas or if somebody can come and cook at his residence at Vadapalani.
* Shilpa wants to know if there are any classes on North Indian and Chinese cuisine (veg and non-veg) in Srinagar colony.
* Preeti wants to know where she can get fresh parsley and celery. Where in St. Thomas Mount can she get dark chocolate, liquid glucose, CMS and GMS, which are used for ice creams and desserts. She has checked with Foodworld but they don't stock these.
* Ailen Royle wants to know if there is any place near Pallavaram where she can learn how to make different kinds of breads and rotis.
* Indira wants to know where she can get an atta chakki dry grinder, used to grind wheat flour.
* * *
(Rashmi Uday Singh is a food reporter, critic and author for 21 years.
Food and health are her passions)<167,3.34m,1>
Log on to www.rashmiudaysingh.com, post your requirements and services and be a registered member of Foodline. Call 28365010 or e-mail email@example.com or mail us at Good Food Line, The Hindu, Metro Plus, Kasturi Buildings, 859/860, Anna Salai, Chennai - 600 002.
Rashmi Uday Singh
Send this article to Friends by